Tomorrow (Tue 27 Jun) at 2PM eastern, join our Tweetjam about Splinternet challenges
by Josh Bernoff
I've agreed to join our interactive marketing research team for a TweetJam on Tuesday, 27 June at 2PM. The hashtag is #IMChat.
If you're concerned about managing the explosion in new mobile and social platforms -- we call it the Splinternet -- we'd love to have you join the discussion.
Here are some of the questions we'll be discussing:
- How has the explosition in mobile platforms and social networks created a challenge for you to manage?
- How do you decide which platforms and networks to support or target for marketing?
- Do you worry about the rules that owners of these platforms (like Apple and Faccebook) impose on those who use them?
- How do you measure and compare results on these platforms?
- Do you think the future will be characterized by more common standards, or by more and more incompatible platforms?
To participate, just follow the #IMChat hashtag at 2:00 p.m. If you’d like to learn more about the rules of engagement, visit this community discussion on The Forrester Community For Interactive Marketing Professionals. To read some past archives, visit the documents section of the same community.
Looking forward to hearing from you at 2 p.m. tomorrow!