Cluetrain Revisited, next Wednesday in New York
by Josh Bernoff
I am delighted to be part of a series of events looking at the Cluetrain Manifesto ten years later.
Cluetrain was ahead of its time. It changed everything. A lot of what they said was prescient, given how little evidence there was to back it up at the time. Now that we are living in the cluetrain world, what's the right way to think about it? That's what I'll be talking about.
The first event, called "There's a New Conversation," is in New York on next Wednesday afternoon, February 13. You can still sign up.
- Doc Searls, co-author of "The Cluetrain Manifesto" and fellow at Harvard's Berkman Institute
- Peter Hirshberg, Chairman of the Executive Committee of Technorati and Chairman and Partner at The Conversation Group
- Ted Shelton, partner at The Conversation Group
- Thor Muller, CEO of Get Satisfaction
- Jake McKee, Principal at Ant's Eye View, and past Global Community Relations Specialist for the LEGO Company
- And me, of course . . .
Location: SAP Customer Center, 95 Morton Street, New York, NY. Price: $76.50. Sign up: Here.
I hope to see you there. Should be an interesting conversation.