Forrester podcasts -- now playing
Now available -- Forrester podcasts! These free podcasts focus specifically on interactive marketing and feature and feature a series of interviews with analysts and industry leaders who spoke
at our Consumer Forum in October. Note that we are currently testing this new medium and we're trying to figure out what works, what doesn't. So we'd love to get your feedback on them -- either in the comments below or directly to me. And because this is a trial, there's no way to subscribe to the podcasts. Obviously, if Forrester decides to move forward, we'll be adding that capability.
So if you like what you hear, please tell others about them -- the only way we'll get approval to do more of them is if people like you find them helpful.
Note: All of these podcasts (along with greater detail) are available on one page, at www.forrester.com/podcasts/im.
- Humanizing the Digital Experience: These are interviews with speakers from Forrester's Consumer Forum, which took place in October. It features Forrester travel analyst Henry Harteveldt, Forrester customer experience guru Harley Manning, Jeff Hicks from Crispin Porter + Bogosky, Roger C. Hochschild, COO of Discover Financial Services, and Michelle Peluso, who runs Travelocity. Length 21:00, file size 9.6 MB mp3
- Social Computing: This is an interview between me and my colleague, Shar VanBoskirk, discussing how social computing is changing marketing. (As you'll hear Shar say, this was done over the phone from my home office, and fortunately, you can't hear my frequently punching the "mute" button as I'm coughing my lungs out from my cold). Length: 11:19, file size 5.2MB mp3
- Word of Mouth Marketing: Analyst Peter Kim is joined by Dave Balter from BzzAgent, Jon Berry from Keller Fay Group, Sam Decker from Bazaar voice, and Andy Sernovitz from the Word of Mouth Marketing Association. Length: 18:12, file size 8.3MB mp3
- Reinventing the Marketing Organization: This is also an interview that took place at the Consumer Forum and features interviews with Jeff Hicks from Crispin, Porter + Bogosky and Jim Skinner, the CEO of McDonald's, as well as our own analyst, Elana Anderson. Length: 13:00, file size 6.0 MB mp3
- The Changing Interactive Marketing Organization: How can interactive marketing teams integrate and work effectively with other marketing functions? Shar VanBoskirk joins Jim Cuene, director of interactive marketing at General Mills, and Lance Thornswood from Target Corporation to discuss this. Length: 18:21, file size: 8.4MB mp3
- Tapping The Power Of Consumer-Generate Media: Analyst Brian Haven is interviewed by Shar VanBoskirk on how marketers can leverage consumer-generated medial. Length: 14:15, file size: 6.5MB mp3
- Mobile Marketing: One more interview from Shar VanBoskirk -- this time she talks with Charles Golvin, our lead consumer mobile analyst on how mobile marketing is finally coming into its own.
And if you're technology interests run in more of the security and risk management vein (or you know someone who might be interested), check out Forrester this podcast series on these topics at www.forrester.com/podcasts/srm. Just don't ask me what they are talking about, as listening to those podcasts was a humbling experience!